"What we've got here is a failure to communicate,” says the prison warden in a famous quote from the 1967 Paul Newman movie Cool Hand Luke. Nearly 45 years later, given the technology we have today, people want on-demand connectivity and few organizations can afford to tolerate the failure to deliver it.
Innovations in communications technology have made connectivity affordable and collaboration essential to organizations aspiring to meet the workflow and location-mobility demands of staff; administration demands for integration, compliance and security; and most importantly, on-demand customer responsiveness and engagement (roll over infographic). >>> Read More...
– AGC Networks, A Global Systems Integrator, Announces Acquisition of Ensource
– DOWNLOAD Avaya White Paper...Communications Services: Challenging the Staus Quo
– Avaya Increases Customer Engagement with Radvision Scopia
– Next Leap Forward in Business Collaboration
– Avaya Bets on BYOD With Unified Communications Update
– Avaya Wins Unified Communications RFP Competition